Rum and raisin is always a delicious combination especially when paired with chocolate.
The ingredient of Chocolate rum raisin brownies
- 1/2 cup flame raisins
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 125g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- icing sugar, for dusting
The instruction how to make Chocolate rum raisin brownies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 25cm x 16cm x 3cm rectangular pan. Place the raisins in a small bowl and pour over the rum. Set aside to soak while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave uncovered on medium (50 per cent) for 1 minute, or until almost melted. Add the brown sugar and olive oil, and stir to combine. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa into the chocolate mixture, and fold gently. Stir in the rum and raisins, and fold through quickly to combine, being careful not to over-mix. Pour into the pan and bake for 40 minutes, or until just cooked when a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Dust with icing sugar and slice.
Nutritions of Chocolate rum raisin browniescalories: