This handy freezer-friendly chocolate brownie fudge cake is your licence to chill - and thrill!
The ingredient of Chocolate brownie fudge cake
- 125g butter, chopped
- 300g dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- Cocoa powder, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate brownie fudge cake
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C/150u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) round springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Place butter and 200g chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Pour water into a saucepan until one-third full. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Place bowl over saucepan (donu2019t let bowl touch water). Using a metal spoon, stir mixture for 3 minutes or until smooth and combined. Cool slightly.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, 2 tablespoons walnuts and two-thirds remaining chocolate in a large bowl. Add butter mixture and eggs. Stir to combine. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts and chocolate. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out with crumbs clinging. Cool completely in pan.
- Dust with cocoa. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate brownie fudge cakecalories: 467.962 calories
calories: 25 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 54 grams carbohydrates
calories: 42 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 94 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 122.69 milligrams sodium