Satisfy your chocolate craving with this indulgent chocolate brownie recipe.
The ingredient of Seriously rich choc brownies
- 150g butter, chopped
- 2 x 180g blocks dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Milk CHOC BITS
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
The instruction how to make Seriously rich choc brownies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and combined. Remove from heat. Stir in brown sugar and caster sugar. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla, flour, milk and choc bits. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Level top. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is firm to touch. Cool in pan. Cut into squares. Dust with cocoa powder. Serve.
Nutritions of Seriously rich choc browniescalories: 361.368 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 10.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 47.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.4 grams protein
calories: 66 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 110 milligrams sodium