Enhance the taste and texture of your salmon with this flavoursome green olive crust.
The ingredient of Salmon with green olive, parmesan & brioche crust
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 100g brioche or soft white bread, torn
- 2 lemons, zested
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup (40g) chopped green olives
- 2 cups (160g) finely grated parmesan
- 20g unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 x 180g skinless salmon fillets, pin-boned
- 400g potatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure (thin) cream
- Steamed green beans, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon with green olive, parmesan & brioche crust
- Whiz garlic, brioche, lemon zest, thyme, olives and 1 cup (80g) parmesan in a food processor until finely chopped. Add butter and 2 tablespoons oil, then season and pulse until the mixture resembles small crumbs. Set aside.
- Place fish on a lined baking tray and season. Press crumb mixture on top, then cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C. Cook potato in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain, then mash. Beat in cream and remaining 2 tablespoons oil, then stir through remaining 1 cup (80g) parmesan. Season and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, drizzle fish with oil and bake for 8 minutes or until crust is golden and the fish is almost cooked through. Serve with mash, beans and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Salmon with green olive, parmesan & brioche crustcalories: