Meet the bake of your dreams – a decadent chocolate bundt cake with a creamy cheesecake centre!
The ingredient of Cheesecake-stuffed chocolate cake recipe
- 285g (11/3 cups) caster sugar
- 100g unsalted butter
- 160ml (2/3 cup) milk
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 50g (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 250g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp plain flour
The instruction how to make Cheesecake-stuffed chocolate cake recipe
- Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Spray a 24cm (top measurement, 8 cup) bundt pan with oil. Place sugar, butter, milk and 100g choc in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on High, stirring every minute, until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes. Sift the self-raising and plain flours, cocoa and bicarb over chocolate mixture. Whisk in eggs and oil.
- To make the cheesecake, use electric beaters to beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until well combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla then plain flour until combined.
- Pour two-thirds of the cake mixture into pan. Spoon cheesecake into a sealable plastic bag. Snip 2cm from 1 corner. Pipe on top of cake mixture, leaving a 2cm border.
- Top with remaining cake mixture. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place cream and remaining chocolate in a microwave-safe jug. Microwave on High, stirring every minute, until melted and smooth. Drizzle glaze over cake to serve.
Nutritions of Cheesecake-stuffed chocolate cake recipecalories: