Spread the cheer this festive season with these gorgeous chocolate brownies.
The ingredient of Chocolate cranberry brownie
- 175g butter, cubed
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
The instruction how to make Chocolate cranberry brownie
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease and line a square 20cm (base measurement) cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Place butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water (make sure the bowl doesnt touch the water). Stir occasionally until the chocolate mixture melts and is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into a large bowl. Pour the chocolate mixture into the flour mixture. Add eggs, cranberries and brown sugar, stirring with a large spoon until combined. Pour the mixture into the lined cake pan. Cook for 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out slightly sticky. Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes to cool then transfer to a wire rack. Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Chocolate cranberry browniecalories: 676.848 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 23 grams saturated fat
calories: 71 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 211 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 403.9 milligrams sodium