These deluxe brownies are a revelation, packed with fresh raspberries, dark and white chocolate and macadamias.
The ingredient of Deluxe brownies
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped
- 125g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 335g (1 1/2 cups) white sugar
- 125g (1 cup) plain flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) Dutch cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120g macadamias, chopped
- 125g white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Pinch of salt
The instruction how to make Deluxe brownies
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Place butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (dont let the bowl touch the water). Stir with a metal spoon until melted. Remove from heat. Quickly stir in egg, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, vanilla, macadamias, white chocolate, raspberries and salt until just combined. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
Nutritions of Deluxe browniescalories: