Schools out for the year, so get busy with the kids in the kitchen and make these tasty Christmas treats to give as gifts... or to eat for yourselves!
The ingredient of Christmas brownies
- 250g butter, chopped
- 250g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate bits
- icing sugar mixture, to serve
The instruction how to make Christmas brownies
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease a 4cm-deep, 27cm x 17cm (base) slice pan. Line with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at both long ends.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until smooth and melted. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Add chocolate mixture. Beat to combine. Fold in flours.
- Pour half the mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with raspberries and white chocolate bits. Pour over remaining mixture. Bake for 35 minutes or until just firm to touch (see note). Allow to cool completely in pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Lift brownie from pan. Cut into squares. Dust with icing sugar. Pack into boxes.
Nutritions of Christmas browniescalories: