For the ultimate chocolate experience, try these irresistible brownies sandwiched with hazelnut choc ice-cream and drizzled with warm chocolate sauce.
The ingredient of Chocolate brownie ice-cream sandwiches
- 560g pkt White Wings double chocolate fudge brownies
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 Coles Brand Australian free range eggs
- 500ml Coles Brand hazelnut choc ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup (185ml) pure cream
- 20g butter, extra
- Sea salt flakes
The instruction how to make Chocolate brownie ice-cream sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 20cm square cake pan and line with baking paper. Prepare the brownie mix with the butter and eggs following packet directions. Spread brownie mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan to cool completely. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- Remove brownie from the pan and place on a board. Use a large serrated bread knife to cut in half crossways. Carefully cut one brownie half horizontally into 2 even layers. Repeat with remaining brownie half. Spread the ice-cream over the brownie bases and carefully sandwich with the brownie tops, pressing down gently. Place in the freezer for 4 hours or until firm.
- Place the frosting mixture from the packet in a small saucepan. Add the cream, extra butter and a pinch of sea salt. Whisk over low heat for 2 mins or until the sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth. Bring to the boil. Whisk for 2 mins or until sauce thickens.
- Carefully slice each brownie ice-cream sandwich into 6 fingers. Spoon over warm chocolate sauce to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate brownie ice-cream sandwichescalories: