Make this Wagon Wheel slice even better with a chewy brownie layer and a dollop of chocolate sauce.
The ingredient of Wagon Wheel brownie squares
- 2 pkts 190g Arnotts Wagon Wheel Minis
- 140g (2/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 190 butter, chopped
- 270g dark chocolate, chopped
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour, sifted
- 40g (1/4 cup) self-raising flour, sifted
- 30g (1/4 cup) dark cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
The instruction how to make Wagon Wheel brownie squares
- Preheat the oven to 190u00b0C/170u00b0C fan forced. Grease an 8cm-deep, 19.5cm square cake pan. Line with baking paper, allowing the paper to overhang on 2 sides. Place 12 Wagon Wheels in the base of the pan, trimming to fit.
- Combine the sugar, 150g of the butter and 120g of the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Microwave on High for 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Combine the flours and cocoa in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and chocolate mixture. Whisk until just smooth. Pour the chocolate batter over the prepared base. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out with a few crumbs clinging. Cool completely in the pan.
- For the topping, combine the remaining butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Microwave on High for 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Cut the brownie into 16 squares. Cut the remaining Wagon Wheels into quarters. Spoon a little chocolate topping onto each brownie square. Top with a Wagon Wheel quarter.
Nutritions of Wagon Wheel brownie squarescalories: