Rich and slightly sticky, these individual brownies are pure bliss for sweet tooths.
The ingredient of Little brownie cakes
- 200g cubed unsalted butter
- 250g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
The instruction how to make Little brownie cakes
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease a 12 hole (1/3-cup) capacity muffin pan. Place butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Use a metal spoon to stir occasionally until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside until required.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture into the flour mixture. Add eggs, vanilla extract and brown sugar, stirring with a large spoon until just combined. Spoon mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out slightly sticky. Remove and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. To serve, dust with extra cocoa powder and serve with vanilla ice-cream.
Nutritions of Little brownie cakescalories: 722.497 calories
calories: 44 grams fat
calories: 27 grams saturated fat
calories: 69 grams carbohydrates
calories: 42 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 229 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 233.55 milligrams sodium