Satisfy your sweet tooth with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and one of these chewy chocolate and macadamia fudge brownies.
The ingredient of White choc and nut fudge brownies
- 560g pkt White Wings Double Choc Fudge Brownies mix
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs
- 150g Nestlu00e9 Bakers Choice White Choc Bits
- 100g macadamias, roasted, halved
- 50g butter, extra, chopped
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Lucky Slivered Almonds
- Dark chocolate curls, made using a vegetable peeler, to serve
The instruction how to make White choc and nut fudge brownies
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20cm-square cake pan with baking paper.
- Place the brownie mix, melted butter, eggs and 1 tablespoon water in a bowl and stir gently to combine. Fold in the white choc bits and macadamias. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth the surface. Bake for 35-40 mins or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Set aside in the pan to cool completely.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the chopped butter, icing mix from the brownie mix packet and milk in a bowl until light and creamy. Spread brownie with icing mixture. Sprinkle with slivered almonds and chocolate curls. Cut into squares.
Nutritions of White choc and nut fudge browniescalories: