Brownies, for many, are the pinnacle of chocolate baking. Take these delicious treats to a picnic or morning tea and witness an irresistible gravitation to these little beauties.
The ingredient of Gooey chocolate coconut brownies
- 150g butter, chopped
- 220g brown sugar
- 200g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), chopped
- 1 tablespoon Malibu liqueur
- 4 eggs
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 195g (3 cups) shredded coconut
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 80g dark chocolate, melted, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Gooey chocolate coconut brownies
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease the base and sides of a Wiltshire 2-toned Slice & Brownie Pan and line with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the butter, sugar, dark chocolate and Malibu in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until melted. Transfer to a bowl. Lightly whisk 3 of the eggs in a jug. Add to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Sift the flour and cocoa over the chocolate mixture. Add the desiccated coconut. Stir to combine. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Combine the shredded coconut, condensed milk and remaining egg in a bowl. Spoon over the brownies. Use a palette knife to smooth the surface. Bake for a further 20-25 minutes or until golden and firm. Cool in pan completely. Cut into squares. Drizzle with the melted chocolate. Set aside to set.
Nutritions of Gooey chocolate coconut browniescalories: