These brownies may not be brown but they are still full of chocolaty goodness.
The ingredient of White chocolate and macadamia brownies
- Melted butter, to grease
- 150g white chocolate, chopped
- 150g unsalted butter
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 60g (1/2 cup) whole milk powder
- 60g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 180g white chocolate, extra, chopped
- 145g (1 cup) whole macadamia nuts
The instruction how to make White chocolate and macadamia brownies
- Preheat oven to 180C. Brush a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan with the melted butter to grease. Line the base and sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing it to overhang the sides.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until chocolate and butter melts and are well combined. Set aside to cool slightly. Add the eggs to the cooled butter mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Sift the flour, milk powder, sugar and baking powder into a medium bowl. Stir in the extra chopped chocolate and macadamia nuts. Add the butter mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until moist crumbs cling to a skewer when inserted into the centre. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely in the pan.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Nutritions of White chocolate and macadamia browniescalories: