Its hard to resist these superb Raisin & nut double chocolate brownies. Proudly brought to you by Sunbeam Almond Meal and taste.com.au.
The ingredient of Raisin & nut double chocolate brownie
- 250g dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa
- 1/2 cup Sunbeam Almond Meal
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup Sunbeam Raisins
- 1/2 cup Sunbeam Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Sunbeam Pistachios
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Raisin & nut double chocolate brownie
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan-forced. Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan with baking paper, extending two long sides 5cm above edges.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from the heat. Add the sugars and cocoa powder and stir to combine. Stir in the Sunbeam Almond Meal. Stir in the flour until combined. Stir through the Sunbeam Raisins and Nuts. Spoon into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- To make the ganache, bring the cream to the boil in a small saucepan. Place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Pour over the hot cream and stand for 3 minutes. Stir chocolate mixture until smooth. Drizzle brownies with ganache. Cut into 20 to serve.
Nutritions of Raisin & nut double chocolate browniecalories: