Indulgent and delicious this dulce de leche brownie recipe will be your new favourite.
The ingredient of Dulce de leche brownies
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 250g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 3/4 firmly packed cups (385g) brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup (35g) cocoa
- 450g jar dulce de leche(see Notes)
The instruction how to make Dulce de leche brownies
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 22cm square cake pan and line with baking paper, allowing 5cm overhang.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the brown sugar and eggs.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa, then gently stir to combine. Pour half the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Dollop tablespoonfuls of dulce de leche over the batter in the pan. Use a wooden skewer to gently swirl the caramel over the chocolate mixture (but donu2019t cut through too deep, as this will spoil the brownies). Carefully spread the remaining batter over the top and repeat with more dulce de leche.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until set (the dulce de leche will still be molten). Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen, then use the baking paper to ease it out of the pan. Cut into 12 squares and serve warm or cold.
Nutritions of Dulce de leche browniescalories: 553.763 calories
calories: 25.3 grams fat
calories: 15.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 78 grams carbohydrates
calories: 58.2 grams sugar
calories: 7.5 grams protein
calories: 113 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 207 milligrams sodium