Have the people flocking to your table at the next fete with these tasty brownies.
The ingredient of Chocolate and banana brownies
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 6 bananas, mashed thoroughly
- 1 cup (220g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 egg whites
- 3/4 cup (115g) self-raising flour
- 60g oat bran
- 1/2 cup (95g) Nestle chocolate bits
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate and banana brownies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a 23cm square cake pan with non-stick baking paper. Combine the cocoa, caster sugar and milk. Stir in the banana, brown sugar and vanilla essence until they are well combined.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric beater to beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add the banana mixture to the egg whites and mix well. Sift the flour into the mixture. Fold in the oat bran and the chocolate bits. Pour into pan and bake for 40 minutes or until firm. Set aside to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Cut into pieces and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate and banana browniescalories: 195.024 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 87.34 milligrams sodium