The sweetness of the pumpkin makes this hearty frittata extra special.
The ingredient of Ham and pumpkin frittata
- 300g pumpkin, peeled, seeds removed, and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 200g sliced leg ham, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Dressed green salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Ham and pumpkin frittata
- Wash pumpkin cubes, place onto a microwave-safe plate and cover with lid or plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 3 minutes. Heat a 22cm non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add oil and onion, cook for 3 minutes.
- Combine eggs, tasty cheese, and chives in a bowl. Stir through cooked pumpkin and shredded ham. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into frypan. Cook mixture over a low heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Heat grill on medium-high. Sprinkle parmesan over frittata. Place frittata under grill and cook for 4 minutes. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Loosen frittata with a spatula and slide out of the pan onto a board. Cut into wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature with dressed green salad.
Nutritions of Ham and pumpkin frittatacalories: 491.862 calories
calories: 36 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 36 grams protein
calories: 492 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1377.55 milligrams sodium