A sweet treat and perfect end to your dinner party.
The ingredient of Sugar pie
- 1 sheet (25 x 25cm) ready-rolled frozen shortcrust pastry, just thawed
- 200g (1 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 500ml (2 cups) thin cream
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 60g butter, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Sugar pie
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a round 20cm (base measurement) pie tin with pastry and trim any excess. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to rest.
- Place the sugar and flour in a bowl and stir to combine. Pour into pastry base. Combine the cream and maple syrup in a jug and pour over sugar mixture. Sprinkle with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling is just set. Set aside for 1 hour to cool. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Sugar piecalories: 318.348 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 109.43 milligrams sodium