Serve this sweet, nutty couscous with lamb or veal cutlets.
The ingredient of Pepita & spinach couscous
- 190g (1 cup) couscous
- 75g (1/2 cup) craisins (dried cranberries)
- 250ml (1 cup) boiling water
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 80g (1/2 cup) pepitas (pumpkin seed kernels)
- 1 x 150g pkt baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Pepita & spinach couscous
- Place the couscous and craisins in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over the boiling water and lemon juice while stirring with a fork. Set aside for 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Meanwhile, cook the pepitas in a frying pan over medium heat, tossing, for 3-5 minutes or until golden.
- Add the pepitas and spinach to the couscous mixture and stir until well combined.
Nutritions of Pepita & spinach couscouscalories: 286.8 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 44 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8.5 grams protein