A light punch this sweet sangria is great for daytime entertaining.
The ingredient of Cherry rose sangria
- 300g fresh cherries, pitted
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 750ml bottle rose wine, chilled
- 2 1/2 cups lemonade, chilled
The instruction how to make Cherry rose sangria
- Place cherries and brandy in a large jug. Stir to combine. Set aside for 2 hours to allow flavours to develop.
- Add lemon, wine and lemonade to jug. Stir to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Cherry rose sangriacalories: 87.474 calories
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 23.25 milligrams sodium