A deliciously easy, ready to be topped Pavlova with berries and chocolate.
The ingredient of Layered berries and cream pavlova
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 350g strawberries
- 900ml thickened cream
- 2 x 500g Coles Make At Home Pavlova
- 125g fresh raspberries, extra
- 1 x 30g Cadbury Mint Flake, crumbled
The instruction how to make Layered berries and cream pavlova
- Combine the raspberries and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until sugar dissolves and raspberries are crushed. Increase heat to high. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 mins or until mixture is syrupy. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, hull half the strawberries. Cut large strawberries in quarters and cut smaller strawberries in half.
- Process the raspberry mixture in a small food processor until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a small bowl.
- Whip the cream in a large bowl until firm peaks form. Gently fold in three-quarters of the raspberry mixture.
- Place one pavlova on a serving platter. Top with half the cream mixture and half the strawberries. Top with remaining pavlova. Spoon over the remaining cream mixture. Top with the remaining strawberries and raspberries. Sprinkle over the crumbled chocolate. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Layered berries and cream pavlovacalories: