The ingredient of Noodle, zucchini & potato frittatas
- Olive oil spray
- 85g packet Maggi chicken 2 minute noodles
- 7 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1 small potato or sweet potato, peeled, grated, excess liquid squeezed
- 1 zucchini, grated, excess liquid squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
The instruction how to make Noodle, zucchini & potato frittatas
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly spray twelve 1/2 cup (125ml) muffin pans with the oil to grease.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain well.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk until combined.
- Combine the noodles, potato, zucchini and basil. Divide mixture evenly into the muffin pans. Carefully pour over egg mixture. Bake for 25 minutes or until set and golden. Set aside to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Noodle, zucchini & potato frittatascalories: