Theres a burst of berry in every mouthful of these sweet blonde bombshells.
The ingredient of White chocolate & raspberry blondies
- Melted butter, to grease
- 200g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 100g (1 cup) hazelnut meal
- 3 eggs
- 120g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
- Double cream, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make White chocolate & raspberry blondies
- Preheat oven to 160C. Brush eight 150ml-capacity Texas muffin pans with melted butter to lightly grease.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnt touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the sugar, flour and hazelnut meal in a large bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and eggs and stir until just combined. Spoon half the mixture into the prepared pans. Sprinkle with the raspberries and top with the remaining mixture, making sure the mixture covers the raspberries.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centres. Set aside in the pans for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar and serve with double cream and extra raspberries.
Nutritions of White chocolate & raspberry blondiescalories: