The ingredient of Sweet chilli chicken & broccolini stir-fry
- 1 x 450g pkt hokkein noodles
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 3 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed of any excess fat, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 x 520g jar Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 x 75g pkt toasted cashews
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, diagonally sliced
The instruction how to make Sweet chilli chicken & broccolini stir-fry
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 mins. Drain and use your fingers to separate noodles.
- Meanwhile, cut broccolini florets from the stem. Diagonally slice stems.
- Heat 1 teaspoonful of the oil in a wok over high heat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with another teaspoonful of oil and remaining chicken.
- Heat remaining oil in wok and add broccolini stems. Stir-fry for 30 secs. Add water and stir-fry for 30 secs or until bright green. Add broccolini florets, chicken, noodles and chilli sauce. Cook, tossing, for 1-2 mins or until heated through. Sprinkle with cashews and green shallots.
Nutritions of Sweet chilli chicken & broccolini stir-frycalories: 717.478 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 92 grams carbohydrates
calories: 50 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 99 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1058.2 milligrams sodium