Risoni is a rice-shaped pasta which is delicious in summer salads.
The ingredient of Warm risoni salad with tuna and sweet potato
- 400g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup dried risoni pasta
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 75g baby rocket
- 1/4 cup French dressing
The instruction how to make Warm risoni salad with tuna and sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potato on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain.
- Place pasta, potato, tomato, tuna and rocket in a bowl. Add dressing. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm risoni salad with tuna and sweet potatocalories: 473.937 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 55 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 27 grams protein
calories: 30 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 664.56 milligrams sodium