Celebrate the festive season with these sweet and spicy cocktails.
The ingredient of Ginger and mint mules
- 500ml (2 cups) ginger beer, chilled
- 250ml (1 cup) vodka
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 limes, cut into pieces
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 110g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 large fresh mint sprigs
- 1 x 5cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Ginger and mint mules
- To make the ginger & mint syrup, combine the water, sugar, mint and ginger in a medium saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool completely. Remove and discard the ginger and mint.
- Combine the ginger & mint syrup, ginger beer, vodka, mint, lime and ice cubes in a large jug and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Ginger and mint mulescalories: 300.184 calories
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 17.2 milligrams sodium