Roasting tomatoes low and slow intensifies their sweetness.
The ingredient of Confit grape tomatoes
- 2 x 200g punnets grape tomatoes
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced lengthways
- 250ml (1 cup) extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Confit grape tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 120u00b0C. Place the tomatoes, in a single layer, in a small ovenproof dish. Top with thyme and garlic. Drizzle over oil.
- Bake for 1 1/2-2 hours or until the tomatoes collapse slightly. Spoon the tomatoes into a sterilised jar. Pour over the pan juices.
Nutritions of Confit grape tomatoescalories: 179.25 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates