The ingredient of Sweet potato, roast capsicum & goats cheese tartlets
- 250g orange sweet potato (kumara), peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 150g goats cheese
- 24 pre-cooked shortcrust pastry shells (5cm in diameter)
- Cracked black pepper, to serve
The instruction how to make Sweet potato, roast capsicum & goats cheese tartlets
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the sweet potato and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium bowl and toss well. Place on the lined tray and roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the sweet potato is just tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on high. Place the capsicum, skin-side up, under preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes or until charred and blistered. Transfer to a heatproof bowl, cover with a plate or foil and set aside for 5 minutes (this helps lift the skin).
- Peel the skin from the capsicum and thinly slice the flesh. Place the capsicum strips in a bowl and toss with the remaining oil and the salt.
- To assemble the tartlets, carefully spread 1 teaspoon of the goat?s cheese over the base of each pastry shell. Top with a few sweet potato pieces and capsicum strips. Place a small amount of the remaining goat?s cheese on top of each tartlet and sprinkle with pepper.
Nutritions of Sweet potato, roast capsicum & goats cheese tartletscalories: