An indulgent, sweet sugar hit made easy by the microwave.
The ingredient of Easy chocolate fudge
- Melted butter to grease
- 1 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 100g butter, cubed
- 250g (1 1/4 cups, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Easy chocolate fudge
- Brush a 20cm square pan with the melted butter to grease, then line with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and golden syrup in a 3 litre (12-cup) heat-resistant glass bowl.
- Cook, uncovered for 10-12 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, on Medium-High/ 650watts/70%, or until bubbles appear over the whole surface of the mixture.
- Add the chocolate and stir until smooth and well combined. Pour immediately into the prepared pan. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm. Cut the fudge into 4cm x l0cm bars and then mark each into 2 portions using a sharp knife. Wrap in greaseproof paper and tie ends with string.
Nutritions of Easy chocolate fudgecalories: