Rival your favourite cafe breakfast with this healthy and hearty dish.
The ingredient of Roasted sweet potato, wilted garlic kale, poached egg and almonds
- 300g peeled sweet potato, cut into 1cm thick rounds
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 75g trimmed kale, coarsely chopped
- 2 eggs, poached
- 1 tablespoon natural almonds, chopped
The instruction how to make Roasted sweet potato, wilted garlic kale, poached egg and almonds
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potato on prepared tray and lightly spray with olive oil. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add kale and stir until just wilted.
- Divide potato among serving plates. Top with wilted kale mixture and poached eggs. Sprinkle with the almonds.
Nutritions of Roasted sweet potato, wilted garlic kale, poached egg and almondscalories: 255.73 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams protein