Snickers never tasted as good as in this sweet muffin.
The ingredient of Snickers muffins
- Melted butter, to grease
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 115g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- 160g (1/2 cup) Snickers Spread
- 60g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 x 60g Snickers bars, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Snickers muffins
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Brush twelve 80ml (1/3-cup) muffin pans with butter to lightly grease.
- Sift flour and sugar into a bowl. Use a fork to whisk together buttermilk, Snickers Spread, butter and egg until just combined. Add milk mixture to flour mixture and use a metal spoon to stir until just combined (do not over mix).
- Stir in the chopped Snickers bars and spoon mixture evenly into prepared pans. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean. Turn out onto wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Snickers muffinscalories: