This delicious salad is packed with smoky chorizo and sweet pumpkin.
The ingredient of Chorizo, pumpkin and spinach salad
- 600g jap pumpkin or kent pumpkin, skin on, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 2 x 125g Primo Classic Chorizo, sliced
- 2 tablespoons craisins
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 250g microwave brown rice and quinoa mix
- 70g baby spinach leaves
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Chorizo, pumpkin and spinach salad
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line two large baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Scatter the pumpkin pieces and chorizo over both trays. Spray with oil spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine craisins, spring onions, pepitas, rice mix and spinach leaves in a large bowl. Add lemon rind.
- Add pumpkin and chorizo to salad. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons lemon juice and olive oil. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chorizo, pumpkin and spinach saladcalories: