Sweet strawberries go gooey in these little numbers.
The ingredient of Strawberry muffins
- Light olive oil spray
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Splenda sweetener
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled, coarsely chopped
- 200g (3/4 cup) low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 60ml (1/4 cup) light olive oil
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
The instruction how to make Strawberry muffins
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Spray ten 80ml (1/3-cup) capacity muffin pans with olive oil spray to lightly grease.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Stir in the sweetener and strawberry. Make a well in the centre.
- Combine the yoghurt, oil and egg in a large jug. Pour into the centre of the flour mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared pans. Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Strawberry muffinscalories: 156.545 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.5 grams protein