Raise your glass to this sweet mango cocktail
The ingredient of Frozen mango and vodka cocktails
- 4 large mangoes, peeled, flesh chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 80g (1/2 cup, firmly packed) finely chopped palm sugar
- 240g (2 punnets) raspberries
- 500ml (2 cups) vodka
The instruction how to make Frozen mango and vodka cocktails
- Spread chopped mango over a tray. Place in freezer for 3 hours or until frozen.
- Meanwhile, combine the water and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to the boil. Boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until liquid reduces by one-third (see microwave tip). Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Place raspberries and sugar mixture in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place half the frozen mango and vodka in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Repeat with remaining mango and vodka.
- To serve, layer the mango and raspberry purees among serving glasses and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Frozen mango and vodka cocktailscalories: 347.984 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 38 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 13.11 milligrams sodium