Turn your taste-buds upside down with this delicious apricot dessert pudding.
The ingredient of Apricot upside-down puddings
- 3/4 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 340g packet golden buttercake cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 60g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
The instruction how to make Apricot upside-down puddings
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 12 x 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan. Line base of each muffin hole with baking paper.
- Place apricot nectar into a microwave-safe jug. Heat for 1 minute on HIGH (100%) power or until hot. Pour over dried apricots. Cover. Stand for 10 minutes. Drain, reserving liquid. Place reserved liquid into a jug. Pour in enough milk to make up to 3/4 cup.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, butter and apricot nectar mixture together on low speed until just combined. Beat on medium speed for 4 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
- Combine jam and dried apricots. Spoon mixture evenly between muffin holes. Spoon cake mixture over apricots so each muffin hole is three-quarters full. Bake for 12 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve.
Nutritions of Apricot upside-down puddingscalories: