Try Katie Quinn Davies gourmet take on crisps, flavoured with salt, vinegar and thyme.
The ingredient of Baked salt & vinegar potato crisps and thyme kumara crisps
- 1 large desiree potato, scrubbed, thinly sliced (using a mandoline)
- 1 large kumara (sweet potato), scrubbed, thinly sliced (using a mandoline)
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- Olive oil spray
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
The instruction how to make Baked salt & vinegar potato crisps and thyme kumara crisps
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on 1 baking tray. Brush with vinegar, spray with olive oil and sprinkle generously with crushed sea salt flakes.
- Place kumara slices on the remaining tray, spray with a little olive oil, then season with crushed sea salt flakes, freshly ground black pepper and thyme leaves.
- Bake, turning once and rotating trays halfway through cooking, for 35 minutes or until crisp and golden, then serve.
Nutritions of Baked salt & vinegar potato crisps and thyme kumara crispscalories: 300.901 calories
calories: 5.1 grams fat
calories: 0.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 59 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13.8 grams sugar
calories: 6.1 grams protein
calories: 1241 milligrams sodium