Time is no trouble with this sweet dessert. Its ready in a matter of minutes!
The ingredient of Strawberry shortcake parfaits
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 250g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g packet shortbread fingers, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Strawberry shortcake parfaits
- Place jam in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Stir to combine. Add strawberries. Stir to combine.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream and vanilla to soft peaks.
- Divide 1/2 the shortbread between four 1-cup-capacity glasses. Top with 1/2 the strawberry mixture and 1/2 the cream mixture. Repeat layers. Serve.
Nutritions of Strawberry shortcake parfaitscalories: 413.231 calories
calories: 25.7 grams fat
calories: 16.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 39 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.1 grams protein
calories: 46 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 17 milligrams sodium