These giant cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
The ingredient of Giant triple-choc crunchy cookies
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 cup choc bits (see note)
The instruction how to make Giant triple-choc crunchy cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Using an electric hand mixer, beat butter, vanilla, brown sugar, caster sugar and egg in a bowl until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Sift flour over butter mixture and use a large metal spoon to stir in until just combined. Add cornflakes and choc bits. Mix well.
- Using 1/4 cup mixture per cookie, roll mixture into balls and place on prepared baking trays, making sure they are at least 6cm apart.
- Using damp fingertips, flatten cookies slightly. Bake for 8 minutes. Swap trays over in the oven and bake for a further 7 to 8 minutes or until light golden. Stand cookies on trays for 3 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve.
Nutritions of Giant triple-choc crunchy cookiescalories: 266.485 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 32 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 206.31 milligrams sodium