Mango adds sweetness to this vibrant fish curry.
The ingredient of Green fish curry with mango
- 140ml coconut cream
- 1-2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 8 kaffir lime leaves
- 500g ling fish fillets (about 3cm thick), cut into 4cm chunks
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 large mango, cheeks and skin removed, thinly sliced
- Steamed white rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Green fish curry with mango
- Cook the coconut cream and curry paste in a deep frying pan over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and four lime leaves. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir through the fish. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 6 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cut the remaining lime leaves lengthways into thin strips, discarding the tough central stem. Add the lime juice, sliced lime leaves and baby spinach. Stir through until the spinach just wilts. Remove from the heat. Stir the mango through the curry. Serve with the rice.
Nutritions of Green fish curry with mangocalories: 377.381 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 19 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams sugar
calories: 27 grams protein
calories: 833.63 milligrams sodium