With only six ingredients these easy crispy potatoes loaded with bacon butter are so delicious, your guests will be coming back for seconds.
The ingredient of Hasselback potatoes with bacon butter recipe
- 10 medium potatoes, unpeeled, halved lengthways
- Olive oil spray
- 2 middle bacon rashers, trimmed, finely chopped
- 75g butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
The instruction how to make Hasselback potatoes with bacon butter recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Place 1 potato half, cut-side down, on a chopping board. Place a bamboo skewer on each side of potato. Using a small, sharp knife, cut thin slices in top of potato at 3mm intervals, being careful not to cut the whole way through potato (skewers will prevent this). Repeat with remaining potato.
- Place potato in two large, greased roasting pans. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 50 minutes or until potato is golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a small frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to paper towel to drain. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Combine bacon, butter, garlic and half the thyme in a bowl. Season with pepper. Transfer potato to a serving dish. Dollop potato with bacon butter. Sprinkle with remaining thyme. Serve.
Nutritions of Hasselback potatoes with bacon butter recipecalories: 143.4 calories
calories: 6.9 grams fat
calories: 4.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 14.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.4 grams protein
calories: 16 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 175.2 milligrams sodium