For a quick and easy barbecue side, try this tasty potato and celery salad topped with a zesty yoghurt dressing.
The ingredient of Potato and celery salad with yoghurt dressing
- 750g Coles Baby Carisma Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Coles Australian Peas frozen
- 2 sticks young celery (including leaves), stalks thinly sliced diagonally, leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to season
The instruction how to make Potato and celery salad with yoghurt dressing
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan of salted water. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat and gently boil for 12-15 minutes (depending on potato size) until just tender. Add frozen peas in the last minute of cooking. Drain and refresh in cold water until cooled. Dry and cut each potato crossways into thick slices. Place potatoes, peas and celery into a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste. Whisk to combine. Drizzle yoghurt dressing over potato salad. Gently toss to combine and serve.
Nutritions of Potato and celery salad with yoghurt dressingcalories: