Stuffed with Oreos, condensed milk, Nutella, marshmallows and strawberry cake mix... What more could you want in a cake!
The ingredient of Nutella and strawberry dump cake recipe
- 2 x 133g pkts strawberry cru00e8me Oreos
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g Nutella
- 20-25 pink marshmallows
- 540g pkt strawberry cake mix
- 150g unsalted butter, chilled, thinly sliced into 30 pieces
- 125ml (u00bd cup) milk
- Double cream, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Nutella and strawberry dump cake recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 20 x 26cm rectangle cake pan. Line with baking paper, allowing paper to overhang sides.
- Arrange biscuits in a single layer over the base of the cake pan. Pour over condensed milk. Spoon over Nutella, spreading slightly. Scatter over marshmallows and sprinkle over cake mix, spreading with a fork. Arrange butter in rows over the cake mix and pour over milk.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Set aside, in the pan, to cool completely. Use the baking paper to transfer cake to a serving board. Serve with double cream, if using.
Nutritions of Nutella and strawberry dump cake recipecalories: