For a taste of Italy, try this mouth-watering gorgonzola, potato and radicchio pizza bianca.
The ingredient of Gorgonzola, potato and radicchio pizza bianca
- 250g pizza dough (see notes)
- 100g fior di latte mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 40g (1 cup) radicchio leaves, sliced in 2cm-wide strips
- 80g gorgonzola, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 very thin slices of potato (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon fresh young rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh young rosemary leaves
- 170ml extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Gorgonzola, potato and radicchio pizza bianca
- To make the rosemary oil, finely chop the rosemary leaves with a very sharp knife. Place in a bowl and cover the leaves with the olive oil. Cover the bowl and place in a cool spot for 2 hours.
- Strain the rosemary leaves using a fine sieve, reserving the oil. Place the oil in a small squeezy bottle, ready to use. Any leftover oil can be kept in the fridge for up to a month.
- Place a pizza stone or baking tray in your oven. Preheat the oven to the highest temperature (without using any fan-forced function) for at least 20 minutes to get the stone or tray as hot as possible. Evenly scatter the mozzarella over the pizza base, leaving the edges clear to about 3-4cm. Scatter the radicchio and gorgonzola evenly over the pizza. Lay the potato slices on top. Season. Bake the pizza for 3-5 minutes, until cooked, turning the tray to get an even colour. Drizzle the pizza with 1 tbs rosemary oil, scatter the rosemary leaves on top and serve.
Nutritions of Gorgonzola, potato and radicchio pizza biancacalories: