Succulent steak and lemon pepper potatoes is perfect for Valentines Day dinner.
The ingredient of Grilled steak with lemon pepper potatoes
- 3 desiree potatoes (unpeeled), cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (about 200g each) scotch fillet steaks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 butter lettuce, outer leaves removed, cut into thin wedges
The instruction how to make Grilled steak with lemon pepper potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Toss potatoes with the lemon pepper, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon salt, then spread on the tray and roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
- When the potatoes have been cooking for 10 minutes, heat a large chargrill or frypan on high heat. Season steaks and add to the pan, then reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate to rest while making the salad.
- Whisk together lemon juice, mustard and remaining tablespoon of oil, then toss with the parsley and lettuce. Serve the steaks with potatoes and salad.
Nutritions of Grilled steak with lemon pepper potatoescalories: 524.844 calories
calories: 34 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 46 grams protein
calories: 116 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 176.08 milligrams sodium