With only 7 ingredients, this fun and fruity frozen cake will be your new favourite summer dessert.
The ingredient of Summer peach and berry sorbet cake recipe
- 1/2 x 1 litre tub coconut-flavoured frozen dessert
- 4 large ripe yellow peaches, peeled, chopped, plus 2 extra, cut into wedges, to serve
- 450g madeira cake
- 1/2 x 1 litre tub summer berries sorbet
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- Toasted coconut chips, to serve
- Fresh baby basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Summer peach and berry sorbet cake recipe
- Line an 11cm x 21cm (top measurement) loaf pan with baking paper, extending the paper 2cm above edges of pan.
- Place 2 cups coconut frozen dessert into a bowl. Set aside for 2 minutes to soften (do not melt). Spoon into prepared pan. Level surface. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Place remaining coconut frozen dessert into a bowl. Set aside for 2 minutes to soften (do not melt). Place three-quarters of the chopped peach into a food processor. Process until smooth. Add softened coconut dessert. Process until combined. Pour peach mixture into pan over coconut layer. Level surface. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut madeira cake horizontally into 2cm-thick slices. Spoon sorbet over peach layer in pan. Level surface. Arrange cake slices, trimming to fit, on sorbet to cover and form a base. Discard trimmings. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, place remaining chopped peach, sugar and 1/4 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes or until syrup thickens. Strain through a fine sieve. Discard solids. Set aside syrup to cool completely.
- Stand cake at room temperature for 5 minutes. Turn onto a serving plate. Remove and discard baking paper. Decorate with peach wedges, coconut chips and basil leaves. Drizzle with syrup. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Summer peach and berry sorbet cake recipecalories: 403.193 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 9.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.1 grams protein
calories: 28 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 231 milligrams sodium