Fill your home with the spice of this winter Yuletide side.
The ingredient of Bratkartoffeln (Potatoes with bacon)
- 1.5kg potatoes, peeled
- 40g butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 brown onions, coarsely chopped
- 175g pkt rindless bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
The instruction how to make Bratkartoffeln (Potatoes with bacon)
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of salted water over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes or until just cooked through. Drain and set aside to cool. Cut into 2cm pieces.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook the onion and bacon, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. Add the potato. Cook, stirring, for 15 minutes or until potato is crisp. Stir in the parsley.
Nutritions of Bratkartoffeln (Potatoes with bacon)calories: 321.455 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 42 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9.5 grams protein