Crunchy fish fillets are combined perfectly with this warm potato salad.
The ingredient of Herb crusted fish fillets with creamy potato salad
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup fresh herbs (use combination of two herbs, such as dill and parsley), chopped
- 4 (about 125g each) white fish fillets
- 700g baby potatoes, even sized
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup S&W whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Vegetable oil, to shallow fry
- 350g packet summer salad kit
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 3 spring onions, sliced
The instruction how to make Herb crusted fish fillets with creamy potato salad
- To make Creamy Potato Salad: Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for 8-10 mins until tender. Drain and leave until cool enough to handle. Cut in halves (or quarters if large). Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and spring onions in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Combine flour and herbs on a plate and season with salt and pepper to taste. Dip fish into egg, then press into herb mixture, shaking of the excess. Heat 5mm oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook half the fish for 2-3 mins each side. Repeat with remaining fish.
- Prepare the Coles Summer Salad by tossing with the dressing and coconut provided with the kit. Serve salad with the fish, potato salad and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Herb crusted fish fillets with creamy potato saladcalories: