Soft, tender and full of fragrant vanilla, this no-fail butter cake recipe turns out perfectly every time. Dress it up with sprinkles or keep it simple with a generous swirl of vanilla buttercream.
The ingredient of Perfect vanilla butter cake
- 220g butter, softened
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tsp Queen Organic Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 225g (1 u00bd cups)self-raising flour
- 185ml (u00be cup) milk
- 125g butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 230g (1 u00bd cups) icing sugar, sifted
The instruction how to make Perfect vanilla butter cake
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease a 20cm round cake pan. Line with baking paper.
- Use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment to beat the butter, sugar and Queen Organic Vanilla Extract on medium-high for 5 minutes or until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour and milk and beat until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes - 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside, in the pan, for 10 minutes to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the buttercream, Use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment to beat the butter and Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste on medium-high for 6-8 minutes until pale and creamy.
- Fold through the icing sugar until just combined. Beat for 2-3 minutes or until well combined. Spread the buttercream over the top of the cake.
Nutritions of Perfect vanilla butter cakecalories: