Serve up a hearty family meal with this crispy roast pork served with seasonal vegetables and crusty bread.
The ingredient of Roast pork with potatoes, lemon, mushrooms and asparagus
- 1.8kg Coles Australian pork leg roast boneless, scored at 1cm intervals
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1kg brushed potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 250g cup mushrooms
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast pork with potatoes, lemon, mushrooms and asparagus
- Preheat oven to 230C. Place pork in a large roasting pan, rind side up. Sprinkle with salt massaging it into the rind and into the cuts. Roast pork for 30 mins or until the rind crackles.
- Reduce oven to 180C. Toss potato and mushrooms in half the oil. Season. Arrange around pork with thyme and lemon. Roast for 40 mins. Add asparagus to the roasting pan and drizzle with remaining oil. Roast for a further 20 mins or until pork is cooked through. Cover pork with foil and set aside for 15 mins to rest.
- Slice pork and serve with vegetables, pan juices, rocket leaves and crusty bread.
Nutritions of Roast pork with potatoes, lemon, mushrooms and asparaguscalories: